Organic Velvet Lupin Heat Packs
Handmade, organic velvet, lupin heat packs. The organic velvet on the outside is actually a cover (similar to a pillowcase) so you can take it off and wash it!
Why lupin instead of wheat?
- Lupin is sustainably grown in Australia
- It retains heat better than wheat
- It’s odourless
- You can put it in the freezer and use it as a cold pack
- It’s a low allergy alternative to wheat
- It is more resistant to moisture
These lupin heat packs are beautifully soft to touch, so perfect for winter. Each one comes with it’s very own crystal - rose quartz, amethyst, aventurine or angelite.
These heat packs are the perfect gift for yourself, a new mum (with aching, tired muscles) or even during pregnancy.
*Please leave a note at checkout as to which colour you would like - pink, lilac, emerald green, teal, maroon or blue.