Lavender Essential Oil
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe skin.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Soothes skin.
- Relaxing aroma.
- Promotes calm, relaxed feelings. Use before a peaceful sleep.
Aromatic DescriptionPowdery, floral, light
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main ConstituentsLinalool, linalyl acetate
If you would like to purchase doTERRA essential oils at wholesale price (25% less), you're welcome to make yourself a wholesale account by clicking here. It will cost $35 to become a wholesale customer for a year and you will have access to the full range of oils, blends and more. You can join with one of their enrolment kits, or, when it comes to the point of placing your first order, simply type in which oils you would like in the search area if you are only after certain ones. Each time you order, you will simply log into your doTERRA account and order what you need, at 25% off the retail price, straight from their warehouse in Australia.
You will also be added to an informative group all about oils on facebook. For more information, please don't hesitate to send us an email or message on instagram.