Daisy Fields Heat Pack
Finally! A heat pack where the cover is removable and machine washable, so you don't have to worry about it getting dirty. Filled with lupin instead of wheat, and made in a beautiful, durable cotton, these heat packs will last you for years to come. Just pop into the microwave for 1 - 2 minutes (this depends on your microwave) and enjoy! Please be careful not to overheat as the lupin seeds will burn and smell if heated too long.
Why lupin instead of wheat?
- Lupin is sustainably grown in Australia
- It retains heat better than wheat
- It’s odourless
- You can put it in the freezer and use it as a cold pack
- It’s a low allergy alternative to wheat
- It is more resistant to moisture
These heat packs are the perfect gift for yourself, a new mum (with aching, tired muscles) or even during pregnancy.
Washing instructions: Remove cover and machine wash on a cool, gentle cycle. Wash separately the first time, and then with like colours. Tumble dry on low or line dry. Can be ironed.