SHATAVARI | FENNEL | HIBISCUS
Naturopathically formulated blend of 100% Certified Organic herbs, spices and flowers used to support the postnatal recovery and support healthy lactation.
Shatavari is an adaptogen that promotes stress resilience, reproductive health and boosts lactation. Spicy-sweet fennel boosts milk supply and supports digestion for mama and baby. Anti-inflammatory Ginger and nutrient-dense nettle promote physical recovery. Calming Chamomile soothes the nervous system, Hibiscus flowers assist in mood stability, and Lemon balm nourishes the nerves and immune system.
MOTHERHOOD tea provides gentle yet critical support during the important postpartum period and beyond.
Steep 1-2 teaspoons for 5-10 minutes, strain, and enjoy. Recommended 1-2 serves daily during the postpartum period. May be made in large batches daily for convenience during those busy motherhood days.
- Fennel may stimulate lactation and increase breastmilk supply. Fennel may also aid with recovery by boosting digestion, reduce blood pressure, eliminate toxins from the body and reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Shatavari is a traditional tonic for the female reproductive system and may assist with hormonal balance after childbirth. Shatavari is also an adaptogen that helps the body cope with emotional and physical stress, preventing free radical damage, purifying the blood, maintaining blood pressure and regulating blood sugars.
- Lemon Balm is excellent for reducing stress, anxiety and depression it may also assist with cognitive performance beneficial for new mothers. Lemon Balm can also be used for heart burn, high cholesterol, cold sores, insomnia and indigestion.
- Ginger is warming and nurturing during postpartum digestive issues and also promotes the production of bile from the liver and gall bladder and hydrochloric acid from the stomach, assisting with digestion. Ginger may help with reducing nausea, vomiting, aches and pains and boosting the immune system.
- Chamomile soothes the nervous system, helps calm anxiety, and relaxes the mind. Beneficial for digestion from stimulation of the parasympathetic nervous system (rest and digest).
- Cinnamon supports circulation, reduces pain and inflammation. Other benefits, reduce blood sugar levels, aid digestion and immunity a powerhouse of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory action.
- Hibiscus is a gentle nutrient tonic for mothers, high in anti-oxidants, it supports the immune and digestive system. Also assists with reduction of blood pressure, cholesterol and inflammatory problems.
100% Certified Organic dried herbs of Fennel [Foeniculum vulgare], Shatavari [Asparagus racemosus], Lemon balm [Melissa officinale], Ginger [Zingiber officinale], Hibiscus flowers [Hibiscus rosa-sinensis], Nettle Leaf [Urtica dioica], Chamomile [Matricaria recutita], Stevia [Stevia rebaudiana].
Store in a cool dry place below 30ºC
Hand Crafted in Small Batches