Paprika Linen Heat Pack
Using our exquisite "Paprika" fabric in 100% linen, we've created this beautiful heat pack that will be sure to last you for years to come.
The cover of these heat packs can be taken off and washed separately so you never need to worry about it getting grubby with lots of use.
Why lupin instead of wheat?
- Lupin is sustainably grown in Australia
- It retains heat better than wheat
- It’s odourless
- You can put it in the freezer and use it as a cold pack
- It’s a low allergy alternative to wheat
- It is more resistant to moisture
These heat packs are the perfect gift for yourself, a new mum (with aching, tired muscles) or even during pregnancy.